India already is the second-largest online market worldwide.
You’ll find the key insights from this year’s reports in our more detailed analysis below, but here are the essential headlines for digital in 2018:
- The number of internet users in 2018 is 4.021 billion, up 7 percent year-on-year
- The number of social media users in 2018 is 3.196 billion, up 13 percent year-on-year
- The number of mobile phone users in 2018 is 5.135 billion, up 4 percent year-on-year
Social media marketing becoming one of the most important aspects of digital marketing in 2019, which provides remarkable benefits to your product or services to reach out to your target audience at broadscale.
What is a Social Media Audit?
A web-based social networking review is a standard examination of social channels that speak to your image—including both your business’ claimed profiles and sham records.
The object is to guarantee that every one of your profiles is on brand and working effectively, distinguish and close down any maverick or deserted records, and guarantee that you’re utilizing the channels that bode well for your image.
What are the different Parameters one should consider will doing Social Media Audit?
If you’d rather make your own template from scratch, here’s a brief overview of the basics you should include in your social media audit checklist
- Social Chanel URL and Username
- Social Media Property Owner
- Profile Name
- Posting Frequency
- Average Post Engagement
- Mission Statement
- Profile Image
- Profile Image Size
- Comment Engagement
- Social media property
- Review Engagement
- Engagement with Tags
- Contact Information
- Profile size
- Cover photo size
Importance of Social Media Audit.
- Analysis of the performance of social media Channel.
- Is our content doing as well as it could be?
- Are we in line with the goals of our strategy?
- Is our team working collaboratively and effectively?
- Are we able to meet the needs of the requests coming in from social?
- Are we equally strong on all of our channels?
- How is our brand being talked about?
- What are our competitors doing, and how well are they doing it?
- Are our channels meeting our KPIs?
Free Social Media Audit Tools
- Union Metricsklear
- Likealyzer (Exclusive to Facebook)
- Simply Measured
[email-download download_id=”992” contact_form_id=”996”]